See below for our latest letters, plans and guidance during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment (January 2022 Update)
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment (December 2021 Update)
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment (Autumn 2021 Update)
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment (Spring 2021 Update)
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment (Full Reopening - Spring 2021)
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment (School Closure - Spring 2021)
- COVID-19 Risk Assessment (Full Reopening - September 2020)
Letters and Guidance:
- COVID-19 (coronavirus) absence: A quick guide for parents / carers
- Wigan LA letter from Director of Public Health 05.11.2020
- Wigan LA letter from Director of Public Health 01.06.2020
- Behaviour Appendix and Home School Agreement - September Re-opening
- What happens if my child falls ill?
- Letter to Schools and Parents 26.8.20
- What Parents and Carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak
The Department for Education (DfE) have translated their guidance for parents and carers with children in nursery, school, or college in the autumn term.
The guidance is available in the following languages: