Bickershaw Church of England Primary School
‘Valuing the past, inspiring the present and ambitious for the future.’ ‘Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever’ Hebrews 13:8 (Father, Son and Holy Spirit – The Trinity)
Midday Supervisor - Required as soon as possible
We are looking to appoint an outstanding Midday Supervisor to support the Headteacher and staff in providing high standards for the wonderful children at the school.
Our children want to be set high expectations and to be inspired to learn and they want someone who is committed to do this on a daily basis.
We would hope to work with someone who is:
• An outstanding Midday Supervisor
• An excellent practitioner and professional role model
• Approachable on both a personal and professional level
• Able to listen to others’ points of view
• Charismatic and promotes the school to others
• Able to inspire, support, motivate and challenge others
• Open, honest and has a good sense of humour
• Supportive of and cares for our fantastic children
• Understanding of confidentiality
In return we offer you:
• An exciting and challenging professional opportunity and the chance to make a difference in a uniquely diverse setting in the borough
• A dedicated, hardworking team of teachers and support staff
• Enthusiastic, positive and happy children with good attitudes to learning and to their personal development
• Strong and positive relationships with parents, the community, a wide range of agencies and the LLG (Leigh, Lowton and Golborne) schools’ partnership
• Committed and supportive governors
• A strong, effective and developing senior leadership team
• Good achievement and standards
• An excellent level of care
• A friendly, happy and supportive atmosphere.
• A commitment to your continuous professional development
The Governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. This post is subject to enhanced criminal record disclosure processes.
Application forms are available below. For further details please contact Darren Taberner (School Business Manager) on 01942 866317.
Closing date: 13th November 2019
Job Description and Person Specification
Other useful information:
School DBS Applicant InformationGuidance for Safer Working PracticesChildcare Disqualification Requirements All positions are subject to Enhanced Disclosure Procedures We are committed to safeguarding