Here you can find links to all the statutory information maintained school must publish on their websites.
- School contact details - For any queries please contact either Mrs Gawthorpe (Admin Officer) or Mr Taberner (Business Manager) in the school office on 01942 866317
- Admission arrangements
- Inspection reports - Ofsted report / SIAMS report
- Exam and assessment results
- Performance tables
- Behaviour Policy
- Pupil Premium
- Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium (High Schools only)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch up-premium
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Equality Information and Objectives Statement
- Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information - Including Accessibility Plan
- Careers programme information (High Schools only)
- School Compliments and Complaints Procedure
- Governors’ information and duties
- Financial Information (Financial Benchmarking Data) - No staff have a salary of £100,000 or more.
- Charging and remissions policy
- Values and ethos
- Requests for paper copies - Paper copies of the information on the school's website can be provided free of charge upon request.
Other useful information